Unice Salzman Jensen was recently selected as one of the Top Rated Lawyers by LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell®, the company that has long set the standard for peer review ratings, sharing its list of local lawyers who have reached the highest levels of ethical standards and professional excellenceLEARN MORE
AV Rated 5.0 Preeminent
All of the partners in Unice Salzman Jensen, P.A. have achieved the distinguished recognition of being AV Rated Preeminent. An AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating is an outstanding achievement and demonstrates that a lawyer has earned the highest rating available for their legal ability and professional ethics. It is a privilege and an honor to attain this high rating. This rating shows our commitment to the area of civil litigation and calls attention to our outstanding expertise and ethical standard in the representation of all of our clients.
The Martindale-Hubbel Peer Review Ratings are a coveted designation by attorneys throughout the nation. This ranking is an objectively verifiable indicator of the lawyers professional ability and ethical standard derived from peer reviews. Legal Ability ratings are based on performance in five key areas, rated on a scale of 1 to 5 (with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest). These areas are:
- Legal Knowledge - Lawyer's familiarity with the laws governing his/her specific area of practice(s)
- Analytical Capabilities - Lawyer's creativity in analyzing legal issues and applying technical knowledge
- Judgment - Lawyer's demonstration of the salient factors that drive the outcome of a given case or issue.
- Communication Ability - Lawyer's capability to communicate persuasively and credibly
- Legal Experience - Lawyer's degree of experience in his/her specific area of practice(s)
All of the partners at Unice Salzman Jensen, P.A. have attained the highest certification mark attainable – a 5.0 Preeminent Rating! AV Preeminent® (4.5-5.0) - AV Preeminent® is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
T.R. Unice Jr. - 5 out of 5 Rating on Lawyers.com
Andrew J. Salzman – 5 out of 5 Rating on Lawyers.com